The flange ball valve
is mainly provided by the mechanical force provided by the valve stem, so that the sealing performance of the valve is not affected by the change of pipeline differential pressure, and the sealing performance is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions. So when we operate and use the flange ball valve, we know what the opening and closing process of the flange ball valve is?
Flange ball valve
Opening process of flanged ball valve
1. In the closed position, the ball is pressed on the valve seat by the mechanical pressure of the valve stem.
2. When the handwheel is turned anticlockwise, the valve rod will move in the opposite direction, and its bottom angular plane will make the ball detached from the valve seat.
3. The valve rod continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the spiral groove of the valve rod to make the ball begin to rotate without friction.
4. When it reaches the fully open position, the valve rod is lifted to the position and the ball rotates to the fully open position.
Closing process of flanged ball valve
1. When closing, turn the handwheel clockwise, the valve stem starts to drop and the ball starts to rotate away from the valve seat.
2. Continue to rotate the handwheel, and the valve rod is acted by the guide pin embedded in the spiral groove on it, so that the valve rod and ball can rotate 90 ° at the same time.
3. When the valve is about to close, the ball has rotated 90 ° without contacting the valve seat.
When we operate and use the flange ball valve, its opening and closing process is mainly the above. Now we should all know about the flange ball valve. We should all operate the flange ball valve correctly.